Starts: January 24
Ends: January 25
Address: Renaissance, Ft. Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, 1617 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Broward County Convention Center, 1950 Eisenhower Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
“DEVELOPING A SKILLED WORKFORCE FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH”
Registration is now open.
The ABBRA Symposium is a conference focusing on the issues that affect boat builders, boat repair, boat service, service companies, and associated businesses. It is an opportunity to build relationships with other professionals that share common interests and challenges.
We are launching our Annual Meeting & Symposium with a Cocktail Reception and Annual Meeting on Tuesday January 24th, 2017 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm, during which we will present our Annual Awards and ABBRA’s industry recognized Marine Service Manager’s Certification credential.
On Wednesday January 25th, 2017, during our day-long symposium, we will present brainstorming and informational sessions on:
- Leading a Multi-Generational Workforce
- On-the-Job Earn & Learn Training Models
- Finding and Building your Future Workforce
- State of the Economy
- The Future of 3D Printing
- How to Build a Sector Partnership
- Financial Management for the Non-Financial Manager.
- Member – Both Days – $150
- Spouse/Partner – Both Days – $100
- Non-Member – Both Days – $185
REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER