Starts: May 08
Ends: May 09
Address: The Liaison Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
The American Boating Congress (ABC), cohosted by 31 organizations including ABBRA, has lined up an influential group of policy specialists and industry authorities, as well as legislative and regulatory officials including Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI) and Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV). Don’t miss your opportunity to hear straight from these experts and speak directly with Members of Congress.
Elected officials listen when their constituents talk. Your voice is our most valuable asset!
On May 9, ABC will present its general session, featuring the following speakers:
- Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI)
- Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV)
- Deerin Babb-Brott, Director, National Ocean Council Office
- Rear Admiral Dean Lee, United States Coast Guard
- Kenneth Walsh, White House Correspondent, U.S. News and World Report
- Frank Peterson, President, Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation
Register now to secure a place at this important event!
Learn more about ABC’s speakers and agenda here.
Contact: Melissa Gurniewicz email@example.com